Thank you for your interest in submitting a wedding to Limn & Lovely! Please review the following submission guidelines.
HOW TO SUBMIT
- E-mail at least 25 photos (we prefer 50+) in a zipped folder to firstname.lastname@example.org. All photos must be at least 600 px wide. You can also submit larger files via YouSendIt, Dropbox, or other similar photo sharing platforms.
- Please do not submit collaged images or watermarked images.
- Please include a detailed description of the wedding (in the bride’s own words, if possible, and if not, in your own words) and a complete list of the vendors used.
- Don’t forget to include the location of the wedding, the names of the bride and groom, and your contact info.
- If you’re a photographer or vendor, please include contact info for the bride.
- If you’re a videographer, please e-mail the embed code for your film.
- Kindly allow up to two weeks for a response.
- PLEASE NOTE: We have an exclusivity policy and do not typically accept work that has been featured on another wedding blog or in another print or online publication.
We also happily accept submissions through Two Bright Lights.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re interested in featuring one-of-a-kind, off-the-beaten-path weddings filled with unique and unusual details or personal touches that reflect the couple’s characters. Whether your wedding represents contemporary chicness, traditional elegance, refined rusticity, boho luxe, vintage splendor, wondrous whimsy, budget-friendly beauty, or cultural inspiration, if it’s different and beautifully photographed, we’d be honored to feature it on Limn & Lovely! We also love day-after, engagement, and faux wedding shoots.
The photographs should represent the entire wedding and showcase as many details as possible. We love fine art wedding photography, but we appreciate other styles as well.
The bride’s description of the wedding is very important to us, as it gives us additional insight into what made the wedding unique and special. Don’t be afraid to share! We’re all about a good love story, so the more information, the merrier!
If you have additional questions about the submission process, please don’t hesitate to contact us through our contact form or by e-mailing us directly at email@example.com.